We are currently looking for an Business Development Manager to join our growing Australian team.
Elcom Technology is a leading Web Content Management System vendor with blue chip clients across Australia and North America.
A Microsoft Gold Certified ISV partner, with its headquarters located at the Australian Technology Park and offices in New York and San Francisco. Elcom is a dynamic fast growing company with an energetic team committed to providing innovative web solutions to meet our clients’ needs - a flexible and family friendly employer that believes in work/life balance.
Using your formal sales training, you will be responsible for actively generating new business, engaging with customers and driving solution sales through to conclusion. The role is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced solution sales person (a genuine hunter with a passion for closing) to contribute to a company that appreciates and rewards success.
- Market Leading Product
- 100 % Business Development Role
- Highly competitive salary
- Customer Sales
- All areas of work involved in a sales cycle, including but not limited to; cold calling, prospecting, meeting prospects, preparing proposals and developing relationships
- Ongoing identification, development, and assessment of business opportunities
- Managing and achieving a sales quota
- Creating and managing specifically targeted sales campaigns
- Update and maintain an accurate CRM database
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Collaborate with the various Elcom teams and actively contribute and participate in decision making to improve team and business outcomes
- Attend product training
- Identify functionality features and industry trends that could be added to the Elcom product roadmap
Experience and attributes include:
- 1-2 years sales experience, selling Intranets, Web Content Management Systems or Learning Management Systems
- A willingness to learn, a proactive personality and a passion for sales. A self-starter, with high energy levels and a positive attitude
- Honesty, integrity, trust and commitment together with solid communication skills are vital in order to secure this excellent role in a company that values its people
This is a superb opportunity to really develop and broaden your business development skills within a dynamic team environment.
Package: Top Salary + Incentives
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume.