As more businesses allow flexible work arrangements and open satellite offices in other states or even overseas, keeping staff engaged and a positive company culture alive is increasingly difficult.
Whether your company intranet is an award-winning communication hub or a simple document management repository, staff need to be able to access it whether they are working from home, travelling abroad or located off-site.
Intranets are often used as a key tool to help improve or maintain employee retention, satisfaction and productivity.
As part of the latest release of elcomCMS 9.5 we’ve developed an intranet focused mobile app to increase the reach of your communications to a mobile-orientated workforce.
“The mobile app is designed to give employees secure access via their mobile devices to documents, web content, and conversations - anything important on your intranet. We believe combining this with social functionality truly enhances employee engagement and increases interaction from staff who are travelling or based in remote offices,” Tim Kirkman, Elcom’s Product Director said.
Later this month Elcom will release its newest version – elcomCMS 9.5. Improving customer experience is at the core of the features and enhancements of this release, which include:
- Mobile App – Give employees access to documents, web content, and conversations via your mobile app. Increase the reach of your communications to mobile devices and engage a mobile orientated workforce. Push critical information out to people’s mobile phones anytime, anywhere.
- Content personalization – Segmentation-based delivery of content to your intranet visitors. Giving them more of what they’re interested in and less of the irrelevant stuff.
- SAML – Connect your different business platforms to allow employees to use their existing company login credentials to sign directly into their Intranet, wherever they are.
- Responsive admin – Sometimes you need to change your site on the go, so our admin interface is now mobile friendly so you can update your site anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Migration toolkit – Automate and reduce time taken to transfer content from old to new sites.
- Persona/Device view – Quick view of the various versions created for personalization and mobile devices.
- Performance – If your webpage takes longer than four seconds to load, you’ve lost 25% of your audience. Our performance improvements help you to increase website conversions.
- Themes – Import and use a pre-built theme or build your own elcomCMS theme with ease. Themes allow you to update your website’s look and feel with a flick of a switch.
- Web API – REST API making customisation and extensions to your web functionality easier for developers.
“We understand that companies have put significant time, money and resource investment into existing systems. With new technology coming out every week to support marketing efforts it’s increasingly hard to stay up to date. Knowing budgets and resources only go so far we have created 9.5 as a platform that serves as a foundation for all communication tools,” Tim Kirkman, Product Director at Elcom said.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to latest release links.
Elcom is a global provider of enterprise web content management systems. Elcom assists mid to enterprise organizations achieve their online objectives for corporate websites, intranets, portals, mobile, social, eCommerce, learning management and online marketing through one powerfully simple and secure platform: elcomCMS.
elcomCMS can be delivered in the cloud, as a SaaS, on-premise or hosted.
Based in Sydney, Australia and San Francisco, USA, Elcom is a Microsoft Gold partner with more than 1,000 successful customer implementations around the world.
Marketing Manager, Elcom