The next CommunityManager.NET User Group
will take place on Thursday 16th April at the Australian Technology Park from 8:15am-10:00am.
Elcom's extremely successful and popular user groups are great places to meet others users, learn about new features, contribute to the CommunityManager.NET Roadmap and learn some tips and tricks.
At the user group you will:
- Learn about the CommunityManager.NET and the Web Applications that have been built on the platform
- View a case study presentation from UTS:INSEARCH and get an insight into CommunityManager.NET's implementation from a clients perspective
- Network with other users
- Discuss and contribute to the CommunityManager.NET Roadmap
- See a demo some of the latest features
- Walk away with practical tips and tricks that can be used with CommunityManager.NET
- Click here to register for the CommunityManager.NET User Group.
We look forward to seeing you on April 16th.
UPDATE: Please note that the CommunityManager.NET User Group has moved to Wednesday 27th May 2009. Click here to read the news article about the new date for the CommunityManager.NET User Group.