May CommunityManager.NET User Group
The new date for the next CommunityManager.NET User Group is Wednesday 27th May at the Australian Technology Park from 8:15am-10:00am.
Elcom's extremely successful and popular user groups are great places to meet others users, learn about new features, contribute to the CommunityManager.NET Roadmap and learn some tips and tricks.
Reasons to attend
- Learn about the CommunityManager.NET and the Web Applications that have been built on the platform
- View a case study presentation from UTS:INSEARCH and get an insight into CommunityManager.NET's implementation from a clients perspective
- Network with other users
- Discuss and contribute to the CommunityManager.NET Roadmap
- See a demo some of the latest features
- Walk away with practical tips and tricks that can be used with CommunityManager.NET
We look forward to seeing you on May 27th.