elcomCMS is a powerful system for managing all your staff training. Especially tailored for large companies spread over multiple locations (e.g. car dealerships, retail franchises). Features a simple visual user interface for mapping training programs, viewing employee progress and awarding competencies.
elcomCMS provides an innovative Learning Management System (LMS) that allows sophisticated management of staff training programs with visual training pathway designers, simple staff tools and powerful reporting. And due to elcomCMS's multi-site capabilities it can be fully implemented with your website, extranet or intranet.
- Handles complex training pathways
- SCORM compliant
- Manages events, resource booking, even online payments for courses
- Used by Volkswagen and KIA to manage all of their dealership training programs
Implementing an online training and learning system enables companies to greatly increase staff knowledge, accreditation and job satisfaction. Implementing an elcomCMS online training dramatically reduces administration, management and content creation overhead.
My Profile – Viewing and updating registered users. Users are able to view and update their details. Details include personal and course information, flight and hotel details, dates etc.
To Do List – A summary page that tells users what to do next in each course.
Qualification Pathway – A graphical representation where users are able to view their progress and the courses they are taking. Qualification pathways make prerequisites clear to users working towards achieving a certain qualification.
Training Material – Multimedia training material (includes all major formats such as documents, images, video and audio) for users to view.
Training Calendar – Users are able to view training sessions offered for the upcoming months. Users can see upcoming training for themselves or their staff. This is designed to motivate the user to go to the next step, take the test and encourages forward planning.
User Training History – Ability to view courses undertaken in the past and completed. Details are shown in a color-coded graphical format.
Search – Ability to search by keywords or category for documents or course material.
Decentralised Administration – Ability to delegate user and training administration to department managers or customer organizations.
ECMS – Use elcomCMS's state-of-the-art Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) foundation to scale to your company intranet, extranet and web sites.
- Automation of training administration
- User-friendly online interface
- Reduce manual administration
- Accurate record-keeping
- Useful for dealers, franchisers, branches, remote locations, teleworking
- Securely hosted or on-site licensing available
- Quick and easy to implement
- Simple and effective management of training and competencies
- Easy and quick reporting to management
- Reduces the HR workload by empowering staff
- Can be seamlessly integrated into your HR or corporate intranet with single sign-on and workflow forms
- Online induction system to have your new employees immediately effective
- Centralized and distributed view of progress
- Self service approach to booking training
- Enable trainees to plan/manage their own training requirements
- Facilitate off-site training via online training session booking calendar
- Optimize training schedules
- Motivation and forward planning encouraged through the use of the training calendar
elcomCMS online training is SCORM compliant which means you can purchase third party SCORM training packages and simply drop them into the LMS.
Due to elcomCMS's multi-site capabilities, web sites, intranets, extranets and online training portals can all be run on a single deployment. Combine all your content management systems into one - with elcomCMS. Learn more about elcomCMS multi-site features.
What else can elcomCMS help you achieve?
Use elcomCMS to power your web sites, intranet, extranet, online store and online training portals. Learn more about elcomCMS content management solutions.