Webinar: How to Build a Successful Workforce
Ideas and Insights from the Intersection of Human Motivation,
Digital and Sustainable Business Practices
Your business is likely undergoing significant transformations given a number of factors including globalization, economic and geopolitical uncertainties, technology innovation, new cultural norms, and increasing environmental concerns. Is your workforce success strategy where it needs to be?
Further, the command and control management style from the 20th century is fading fast as the empowered consumer mindset continues to influence new human behaviors and expectations of all age groups – workforce dynamics s are changing. According to Gartner, Inc. 84% of organizations have a remote workforce. And Forrester Research predicts that by 2016, 43% of the U.S. workforce will work from home.
This on-demand webinar addresses the key issues, including:
- What are the top workforce-related challenges that modern organizations face and why?
- What should companies do to attract, empower, and retain skilled, high-performing employees and contractors in increasingly distributed work environments?
- How can employees, regardless of where they work, improve their individual and team performance – and be happy in the process?
- What will the future of work look like with more automation and digital systems across business processes – how should companies and employees prepare, now given current research?
- Questions from the community asked in advance via Twitter with the hashtag #WorkforceSuccess15
Cynthia Figge, Co-founder & COO, CSRHub
Cynthia is a forerunner and thought leader in the corporate sustainability movement. In 1996 she co-founded EKOS International, one of the first consultancies integrating sustainability and corporate strategy. Cynthia has worked with major organizations including BNSF, Boeing, Coca-Cola, Dow Jones, Noranda and REI to help craft sustainability strategy integrated with business. View LinkedIn Company Bio
Erick Mott, Founder & CMO, Creatorbase
Many years of value creation as a consultant, executive, individual contributor, and entrepreneur at companies including creatorbase, Selectica, Oracle, Ektron, Sitecore, Lyris, Return Path, Nokia, Creator Connection, Mark Monitor, Cisco Systems, GlobalFluency, Sun Microsystems, Philips N.V., Pandiscio Design, Elm Products and CBS television. A patent holder with agency, Fortune 500, media, and startup successes; degree in Business Administration from Notre Dame de Namur University. View LinkedIn Bio.
Annette Dockerty, Marketing Director, Elcom
Annette’s experience in digital technology, from both a marketing and innovation perspective, spans over 20 years working with major brands, universities, government and the start-up community. View LinkedIn Bio.