3 Drivers of Change in the Modern Workforce
People + Digital + Sustainability = Workforce Success
The modern workforce is going through its greatest transformation since the Industrial Revolution: technical innovations, distributed workforces, baby boomers transitioning out and millennials - with their markedly different expectations - transitioning in.
Throughout all of this upheaval one essential need remains the same: how to attract, engage, lead and manage the evolving workforce.
In collaboration with industry experts and thought leaders, we explore the trends transforming the workforce, as well as insights and recommendations to help you meet these challenges and gain a competitive advantage.
- Ideas, issues and trends driving workforce change
- How to leverage digital communications for workforce success
- "The Participation Way" by Daina Middleton, Head of Global Business Marketing, Twitter
- Sustainable brand practices via employee engagement strategies
- 8 recommendations to build your successful workforce
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
A global provider of enterprise management solutions, helping organizations to achieve their corporate objectives for websites, intranets & portals
A niche community focused on creating digital and sustainable business value to help you achieve digital transformation, customer experience, modern marketing, and workforce success
The world's largest corporate social responsibility (CSR) sustainability ratings and information database