5 things you need to know about data-driven marketing
With expert opinions from Jodie Sangster - CEO of ADMA, Yorgos Moschovis - Analytical Marketing & Business Intelligence Expert & Christian Bartens, CEO & Founder of Datalicious.
Are you struggling to use your data in a systematic, strategic way? According to a recent global study by Teradata, so are 90% of the companies surveyed.
Unfortunately, in today’s landscape, data-driven marketing is no longer optional but necessary to remain competitive and relevant.
In our latest whitepaper, we've enlisted the expertise of industry leaders to share insights into the 5 things you need to know about data-driven marketing.
- Integration & standardization across all touch points
- Leveraging social media
- What data to collect & why
- Best to use data
- The future data landscape
Acknowledgement for their contribution and thanks:
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA
- Yorgos Moschovis, Analytical Marketing & Business Intelligence Expert
- Christian Bartens, CEO & Founder, Datalicious