Website Hosting Services Guide
Layperson's Guide to Choosing the Right Provider
Choosing the right hosting services provider is crucial to the success of your website, ensuring it remains secure & accessible 24/7.
On the other hand, the wrong decision can have disastrous effects; lower SEO rankings, prolonged website downtime, constant security and malware attacks, loss in consumer confidence and profits; the list goes on.
So how do you decide between the thousands of local and global hosting providers available?
In this whitepaper, you'll find an in-depth and easy-to-understand guide to help you uncover the right provider to meet your website and organization's needs and support requirements.
- Types of hosting available
- Present & future hosting landscape & how this affects your decision
- Best practices for choosing a hosting provider
Acknowledgement for their contribution and thanks:
- Tony King, Director of Operations, Managed.com
- Kenn Dillard, Director of Customer Care and Support, Managed.com
- Patrick Sutton, Director of Infrastructure, Managed.com
- Johnny Gregory, Senior Account Manager, Managed.com
- John Picot, CEO, Consult Point