Regional Sales Manager - San Francisco
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our growing North American team.
If you like the sound of these words:
- Growing company
- Flexible and family friendly
- Believe in a work/life balance
- A great culture
- Market leading product
- Unlimited potential
And this is you:
- 3+ years in quota carrying sales experience, preferably in software or technology
- Enjoys the challenge of lead generation
- A proven sales record with a ‘hunter’ mentality, that thrives on the adrenalin rush of winning deals
- Have been in a sales role in one organisation for more than 2 years
- Drive sales by managing the complete sales process – lead generation to deal closure
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Outgoing personality with a positive and energetic attitude
- Enjoy engaging with partners and clients
- Self-directed and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in consultative solution selling with Enterprise Business Applications
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience driving the sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure
- Passion for sales and technology
- Experience in using a CRM system
- Process Oriented
- Preference will be given to those with CMS/WCM sales experience
Then this is the fantastic career opportunity that you've been waiting for.
If you want to work in a dynamic environment, where you can make a name for yourself in the industry and generate significant returns, then take the next step and join us.
Email or call:
Email: USAcareers@elcomcms.com with a Cover letter and your Resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.