Elcom Office: Australian Technology Park, Sydney, Australia
view more careers
Systems Administrator - Sydney Australia
The Elcom team is growing and we are looking for an energetic and experienced System Administrator to join our Operations team.
As part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting internal and externally hosted websites on our Elcom web platform as well as internal staff.
Experience and attributes include:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Microsoft technologies including; SCOM, SCCM, IIS, SQL and Powershell.
- A thorough knowledge and skills set in Hyper-V , SQL Server and Dell Storage.
- A good technical understanding of DNS, SMTP and associated communication technologies.
- A good technical understanding of Networking concepts (Cisco/Juniper Firewalls, Routing, vlans, BGP).
- A good technical understanding of web hosting and hosting architectures and infrastructure including high availability, load balancing and security.
- A team player with the ability to work independently on projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Microsoft Certifications essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will be someone willing to jump in and get their hands dirty with the outcome of creating huge SMILES on our clients' and your team's faces.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible and family friendly employer that believes in a work/life balance.
Come take the next step in your career, at the best place to work, and build the business with us.
Package: Top Salary + Incentives
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.