Elcom Office: Australian Technology Park, Sydney, Australia
view more careers
Department: Sales & Marketing
Inside Sales - Sydney Australia
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing Australian team.
Elcom is a dynamic Australian company committed to building innovative web solutions to help our clients succeed in digital engagement and digital transformation.
We are globally recognised with our own web content management software elcomCMS, with offices in the USA and Australia.
We work with mid to enterprise size clients across all industries including Hyundai, WWF, Austrade, Raine & Horne, Clayton Utz, Viva Energy and Ascham School.
The Elcom team is growing and we are looking for an energetic Inside Sales Representative who can successfully identify new sales opportunities and support our sales team in building a pipeline. This is a fantastic career opportunity to work with smart, motivated and down-to-earth people, and be supported by management who will provide you with the tools to succeed and grow.
You will be joining the team in our Sydney head office and play a critical role in the next chapter of our growth. If you love interacting with people over the phone, this is the role for you!
- Proactively hunt for new business opportunities
- Educate and nurture leads
- Connect with leads through outbound calls, emails and social networking, as well as following up inbound marketing leads
- Schedule appointments for BDM’s
Capture and maintain lead records in CRM
- Articulate Elcom value proposition clearly
- Develop your sales skills and knowledge around Elcom products and services
- Achieve agreed targets for meeting bookings, lead generation, pipeline and quality
Experience and attributes include:
- Demonstrated experience of overachievement in a high achieving sales environment
- Prior successful outbound B2B sales experience is beneficial
- Clear phone presence and ability to influence decision makers
- Fluent in using social media for b2b selling, resourceful with other lead generation techniques
- “Can-do” attitude and a team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal
- English communication
Knowledge of enterprise software, website, intranet and portal technologies is beneficial
- Love for web technology and how it can help organisations
What's on offer:
- High achiever environment in companyHQ in Sydney close to public transport
- Supported career progression, professional development
- Flexible and family friendly, diverse workplace
- Great work/life balance
- Interesting work solving real client challenges every day
Elcom is committed to investing in your future. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to make their mark on a growing business, and join a leading software vendor. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Package: Top Salary + Incentives
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.