Here at Elcom, we want to continue to make our client’s jobs easier. We see elcomCMS as the platform to create an engaging customer experience, by bringing together all the tactics below, and more. In this release we’ve enhanced our customers’ experience, as well as incorporating features that will improve the experience of our clients’ customers. And because we’re techies at heart, we made sure there are some great additions for our IT/technical and developer fraternity.
What inspired this release...We’re all starting to feel the ground swell of marketing’s latest buzz topic, “Customer experience management”, and yet many benchmarking studies show businesses are far from having successfully implemented other necessary tactics like:
- marketing automation
- demand generation
- content marketing
- social integration
- sales and marketing alignment
- lead generation
- lead nurturing
…and the list goes on.
It's these behind-the-scenes systems that contribute as much to customer experiences as your website. But it’s not just the concepts, strategy and implementation we need to worry about, it’s the new technology that comes with each. With new technology coming out every week to support marketing efforts it's increasingly hard to stay up-to-date, and marketing budgets and resources only go so far.
We understand that companies have put significant time, money and resource investment into existing systems. So we have created a platform that serves as a digital foundation for marketing. Providing the capability to link tools together in the online space, so you can leverage the best functionality from each to benefit your lead gen, nurturing, and also the customers' experience.
New features and enhancements in elcomCMS
- Content personalization - segmentation based delivery of content to your website visitors. Giving them more of what they’re interested in and less of the irrelevant stuff. This includes built-in email marketing, content ratings and sharing, polls, YouTube connector and CRM integration.
- Persona/Device view – quick view of the various versions created for personalization and mobile devices
- Migration toolkit – automate and reduce time taken to transfer content from old to new sites
- Mobile App – give your employees access to documents and contacts via your intranet app. Increase the reach of your communications to mobile devices and engage a mobile orientated workforce. Push critical information out to your user’s mobile phones anytime, anywhere
- Performance – Our performance improvements help you to increase website conversions by improving page/content load times
- Responsive admin – because sometimes you need to change your site while on the go, our admin interface is now mobile friendly so you can update your site anytime, anywhere, on any device
- SAML – Connect your different business platforms together to allow your employees to use their existing company login credentials to sign directly into their Intranet, wherever they are
- Themes – Import and use a pre-built theme or build your own elcomCMS theme with ease. Themes allow you to update your website’s look and feel with the flick of a switch
- Web API – REST API making customization and extensions to your web functionality easier for developers