Thursday, 10 February 2011 11:59
2011's first series of User Groups and Master Classes will take place in Late February and Early March. The User Groups will be centred around Version 7.1 of CommunityManager.NET right through to our latest Version, 7.3.
As always, the User Groups are FREE to attend, and are a great way to:
* Explore the latest updates and their functionality
* Keep updated with some interesting and time-saving tips and tricks
* Contribute to our product roadmap, by telling us what you want in future releases
* Speak directly with Elcom's Product Director Anthony Milner
* Meet other CommunityManager.NET users over some casual drinks
* Win the special lucky door prizes
Please see the details below for the dates and links to the registration pages.
In Melbourne, we've rolled the User Group and Master Class into one event, which will be followed by an evening of Drinks and Canapes. This will take place from 3pm on Tuesday the 22nd January.
In Sydney, the User Group will be held at 8am on Wednesday the 2nd March.