return to all whitepapers
What kind of terms are explained:
- 301 Redirects
- API (Application Programming Interface)
- CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Responsive vs Adaptive Design (Mobile)
- Robot Tags/Txt
- Sandbox Website
- Single sign-on forms (SAML)
- Web Service Types
- And much more!
Essential terms you need to know when managing a website, intranet or portal project
We all like to sound like we know what we're talking about, but when it comes to IT, as a non-technical user, it really does feel like learning a foreign language.
Check out some of the more common terms you'll need to know when working on a project.