About the webinar
Web Accessibility is the notion that web content and the products, services and information that it serves, is available to as many people as possible. This concept is often focused towards people with disabilities such as hearing, visibility, speech or mobility impairments.
In reality, for many organizations Web Accessibility is not a priority. But when does it become a priority...sooner than you may think
Join Elcom and Ephox, as we look at Web Accessibility through the lens of the corporate enterprise and what part it plays in the greater corporate communication and engagement strategy.
Watch the recording to:
- Obtain a quick overview of accessibility
- Review the challenges for corporates and why it is not a priority
- Look at how accessibility plays its part in key business objectives
- Understand when it will become a priority
- Receive tools and a technology demonstration